Dr. Susan Tierney - Invisalign Premiere Provider Orthodontist
Invisalign ® Clear Wireless Braces - Providing the Latest in Orthodontics Dr. Tierney is an experienced and Premiere Provider Invisalign orthodontist, providing orthodontic care to her patients from Nassau County and Garden City. Dr. Tierney and her dental team are trained in the latest technology for Invisalign, which can help to straighten and perfect your smile.
Now you can get a perfect smile without the wires associated with traditional braces. Invisalign is a great new option for Garden City orthodontic patients. These clear braces will straighten your teeth and no one will know how you did it so quickly!
Invisalign can help you get the great smile you've always wanted because it's...
- Nearly invisible - Invisalign aligners are made of a strong, see-through, medical grade plastic that allows your orthodontic treatment to go unnoticed.
- Removable - You may remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush and floss your teeth. Otherwise, your aligners should be worn at all other times to maximize results.
- Comfortable - Invisalign aligners are much more comfortable than braces or other orthodontic treatments.
- Less time in the office - Because Invisalign aligners are precision-made by machines, you spend less time receiving adjustments and more time living life.
- More patient involvement - View your own treatment plan prior to starting.
Dr. Tierney will conduct an initial examination to determine the level of Invisalign treatment required, and will answer any Invisalign related questions.
Invisalign can help you get the great smile you've always wanted. These aligners are invisible, removable and comfortable.
And because we believe successful orthodontic cases start with healthy teeth and gums, you can trust Dr. Tierney to help you look and feel your best.
For any Invisalign questions FAQs pages.
If you're at all interested in improving your smile with Invisalign, be sure to make your orthodontic consultation appointment with our Invisalign Orthodontist by calling 516.747.4541, or by using our contact page. Please let the receptionist know that you are interested in Invisalign treatment.